Although CompPile's coverage from 1939-1999 is amazingly comprehensive, the coverage for 2000-current is not. And we continue to find items from 1939-1999 that need to be included.
Help us fill in the blanks by using this form to suggest additions to CompPile.
(We continue to seek volunteers to adopt a journal or publisher, too.)
Please follow the guidelines below and in the form. We will check each entry before it appears in CompPile, so if you are unsure of format or information, don't worry about making a mistake. If you have questions, contact us <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Check for duplication: First check CompPile to see if your record is not already entered.
- The list below shows the fields you will be filling in, depending on the type of publication you are adding:
- book: Author, Title, Date, Book, Keywords
- article in journal: Author, Title, Date, Journal, Pages, Keywords
- chapter in edited collection: Author, Title, Date, Book, Pages, Keywords
- dissertation / thesis: Author, Title, Date (that the degree was earned), Book, Keywords
- CompPile uses a unique (and consistent) format (punctuation, capitalization, etc.) for entries, to ensure most productive search results. Please follow the example in the field and erase the example before submitting. If not sufficient, check comparable entries in CompPile’s database.
- Sorry, but we don’t add pieces in manuscript or in press.
*Your name and email required